click on photos to enlarge

April 23, 2012

Leelanau

Yesterday we went BACK to Leelanau..
BACK to Northport.
Just to look around and enjoy the sunshine...
The color of the water
was AMAZING...
SO many shades of blue...
ahhh memories of Lexington....
of Port Huron and the BLUE Water bridge...
We found a park in Northport..
where the views were also amazing.

Steps going down to the water...
If I would have had on different shoes,
I would have headed down
and hunted me some Petoskey stones :)

On the way home we stopped in
Suttons Bay for dinner...
(My B-day dinner was changed
due to unforeseen circumstances) -
but I got my whitefish dinner yesterday...
VERY, VERY GOOD!
So I actually got TWO B-day dinners...
can't complain about that!!

Being in cherry pie country...
hubby could not resist
he enjoyed
 a BIG piece of pie, with ice cream....
This look says....
I will tear you a new one if you dare touch my pie!!!



No comments: