click on photos to enlarge

April 29, 2012

A PAT on the back for ME!!!!!

So today was a good day...
I may blog about this day in more detail later this week -
but for now.....
I will tell you the MOST important details...
 I grabbed the "weed-eater"
and went alllllll the way around the pond.
It has been several years since I have done this -
but I must say the muscles in my arms,
 remember the feeling....:-)

When I finally finished -  I kicked my boots off on the deck...

and then ....
I kicked my pants off  at the back door...:-)

YEP, my wet - grassy jeans were left  OUTSIDE....
(and that is one good thing about living in the middle of nowhere....)

B U T

the very  BEST thing that happened today....
was when I stepped on the scales -
this morning.....
and  I heard this SHOUT!!!!

J E R I.....
 you have lost
60
yes....
S I X T Y
 pounds.....
and you deserve
absolutely ALL
the pats on the back
that you can give yourself.....
:-)






No comments: