click on photos to enlarge

April 20, 2012

I LOVE Bargains!!!!!

Another post from our trip south....
when I got home to Dawson,
I found a bag from Bells that had RINGS in it...
yep, I love rings - but did not even remember purchasing these..
(even better ---since I love surprises)
this pic was taken after I got home...

This is the 5 rings-
I usually wear 3 at a time..!!
THEN, before I left Dawson - I went to Fred's
Nope, we do not have Fred's up here...
ANYWAY....at Fred's I found
THIS crocheted purse for $5.00 !!
(this pic also taken after I got home)
SOOOOOO
we had lunch one day at Lulu's Cafe
in Sylva NC
(we had lunch there the last time we visited Sylva...
several years ago...)

ANYWAY....
the waitress said ---"I Love your ring"
(OK, I ALMOST said it was sooooo cheap)
But I said simply "Thank You"

Then I paid the bill.
The girl at the register said..
"I REALLY like your crocheted purse"
again, I smiled and said ..Thank You....

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE shopping for  bargains


1 comment:

Staci said...

You are too funny! I love your bargains too. Can I just say that your header photo is awesome!!! I love it!!!