click on photos to enlarge

March 13, 2012

RESOLUTIONS

So it is now March 13th.....
(Happy 8th B-Day to my grandaughter Brooklyn)
A N D
How are those resolutions going....
Well the resolution to clear my world of clutter -
could be doing better....
BUT - my closet, (and those tubs tucked away upstairs)
is looking VERY good,
after donating way more garbage bags of stuff than I care to admit to.
SO, some progress is way better than NO progress.

THEN, there is the resolution to try NEW things.....
today was the 2nd class in my 2nd session of YOGA
While my 2nd session was with the same teacher...
it was with a teacher who was starting her new business.
So we were featured in the local paper!
I am LOVING my yoga!!

and.......
there is another RESOLUTION
that we will talk about later.....
I will just say, that it is going
WAAAAY bettter than  could have dreamed of!
:-]
AND
Spring is springing all around us!!!
Life is GOOD!

 

1 comment:

Staci said...

Love that photo!!! Now stretch!!