Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day...
we let the chickens out and they had a great time!!
The little ones immediately went under the tree
and ROLLED in the dirt.....
and ohhhhh it felt so good!!!
And here's 3 of the "visitors"
(that I am so afraid will be visiting permanently)
BTW - I guess I can't count very well,
we brought home SIX chickens - not 5!
4 hens - 1 rooster (this guy pictured) -
BUT then there is this guy/gal???
the chicken in the middle....
looks like a rooster,
but doesn't act or sound like a rooster...
hmmmmmm
Bob talked to their owner tonight.
He wasn't sure about that one either....
also, didn't sound like he had a plan on providing them a home again.
hmmmmmmmm!!!
ALSO, we took advantage of the great weather yesterday and took a walk...
Then we got WAAAAY MORE EXERCISE THAN WE EVEN WANTED
trying to get the "new" chickens back in the coop.
Around and Around that coop we went....
BUT we were persistent!!
And FINALLY...we got 'em!
YAAAAAAAY!
1 comment:
Chickens look like fun and they do have their own personalities!!
Post a Comment