click on photos to enlarge

July 4, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

Saturday June 25th - PARTY DAY!!
I left home early...headed east.
1st I  went to Metamora - -to Carol & David's house.
Their daughter Alana was having a going away party this evening -
she is moving to Portland and I wanted to say goodbye to this
beautiful, talented, (and very "gutsy") young lady....
wasn't it was just yesterday that I was watching this little girl
perform at her dance recital??
I am so glad I got a chance to visit with the Morosky's

AND THEN
It was on to my son's house....
to celebrate his 40th Birthday
How the heck did that happen??



My handsome firstborn (and forty year old) son :-)

and already it is a week later
the 4th of July

Not too exciting around here.
The 4th just isn't the same since we left Lexington
We visited with our Chicago neighbors at a bonfire on Saturday evening -
on Sunday, this guy took off in the field north of us
 that's a lot of excitement.....for here!!!
He is a photographer, taking aerial pictures of farms.
Now I am watching the NYC fireworks on TV.......
And that is pretty much all the Independence Day excitement here...

God Bless America!!


1 comment:

Staci said...

I love the princess sash!