As usual, summer is flying by -
already the end of July!!!
Last week was SUPER hot ---
it felt like summertime in Georgia.
(Next week it will probably be snowing :)
Today is Robert's Birthday -
he has been working very hard lately...
so I was happy that we could spend the day
doing NO WORK!!!
We went to Cadillac to a very cool nursery
where we bought a plant ( to replace a plant that died)
and guess what I saw???
A really cool idea
This little shed had plants growing on the roof...
what a PERFECT idea for our
falling down... chicken coop!
Here Bob is checking it out ...
(as I am saying...I LOVE it!!!...
How cool is that....WE can do this... etc, etc, etc!!
We left there and went for lunch where I picked up a brochure
that listed Michigan fairs...
Osceola County fair starts today!!
So off we went.....
We checked out the horses
the goats ---- this guy is STYLIN'
and the rabbits --- lots of babies
But now that we are "chicken farmers"...
(we have 10)
we first checked out the chickens
and enjoyed watching the ribbons being handed out.
Cute...but not as cute as ours....
and the fact that I really, really like my chickens????
AMAZING!
1 comment:
I seriously could see the wheels turning in Bobs head as he was looking at that! Very cool idea!
Post a Comment