Re-visiting the downstair bedroom, pulling up carpet, painting the trim. The wallpaper will stay - waaaaay to much to do to worry about that. My job is washing woodwork and wallpaper - surprised at how dirty the walls are! We have went in and cleaned the rooms now we are back doing a better job....so if a bunch of strangers wander in.......... it will be presentable!!
And speaking of presentable, my main project of late has been" my room" upstairs
This upstairs bedroom was the previous owners office - it is paneled - now I sure don't understand why anybody would panel a room in a house like this, but somebody did! A desk, office chair, couch and long table were left in the room. Cool, I will make it my computer, scrapbooking, reading, etc, etc, room. BUT I never quite got to those curtains....they appeared to be disintegrating right on the rods...they were the lined fiberglass kind that everbody had 35 or 40 years ago. Yukkkkkkky!
THEN things got out of control.
What a mess!! All the "extra stuff" got thrown into MY room.
So I decided I wanted a nice clean room to enjoy while I'm here this year.
SO...this is what I've been doing for about the last week.
Now it is nice and clean !!! GOOD JOB JERI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








2 comments:
Looks like you all have been keeping yourselves busy!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the room that Bob is working on!!! =)
I don't understand why anyone would put paneling in there either!! But you did a great job of taking it over and making it your room!!
Post a Comment