click on photos to enlarge

February 12, 2010

Georgia????

It snowed all day today.  Temps were just above freezing or we would have had some deep snow.  As it was, it has been the major subject of the noon news - the 6 o'clock news and the 11 o'clock news - reporters  have visited every little town in all directions and reported on people who have headed north from Florida just to play in the snow. 

I shot this pic of our car this morning..
A few hours later I tooks some shots around the yard

And this is the view from the truck when we went out to eat this evening

OK - this was all very pretty, but I would like it a little warmer. 
NOT 90's hot...just 70's would be nice..

1 comment:

Shelly Marie said...

WOW...that is a lot of snow for you guys!!! My brother (greenville) got 5 inches of snow yesterday and the kid are loving it!!!