click on photos to enlarge

March 1, 2009

March???

This shot is not very clear, but all those little specks are actually snow. Yep ~ the first day of March and it snowed today ....what is that I hear...could it be LAUGHTER...it seems to be coming somewhere from the north...hmmmm Anyway...Bob has started a couple of new projects. He has now moved his ladder to the upstairs service hall. Lots of patching to do before painting... a beautiful day last Thursday lured him outdoors. After a little thinking (yep, that's always dangerous) he started digging and planting and transplanting, then went out and bought 25 bales of pine straw to put in his newly created flower bed. I will post pictures when it is finished.

3 comments:

Shelly Marie said...

WOW...snow!!! That is sort funny!! =) My brother (who lives in S.C.) just had 3 inches of snow yesterday!! Crazy weather!! I can't wait for spring!!! So when do you guys plan on coming home??

Staci said...

Yes, that was me laughing..but it would've been better if you got about a foot, then who would be laughing? Or crying!!

Jeri ~ said...

Shelly - we will probably come home around the middle of April.

Staci - I knew that was you I heard!!