click on photos to enlarge

February 18, 2009

Step Into Our Parlor

The parlor, the first room to be what we are calling finished...it looks pretty much like it did last year. BUT, the ceiling and woodwork has all been painted (Bob) - the floor, "chandy" and windows have been cleaned (me) I gathered up the cherubs and angels left by the previous owners.... and put them on the mantle.
The lady who lived here before us was into making ceramics and I believe the majority of the cherubs and angels were made by her.
On to the next room....................

2 comments:

Shelly Marie said...

Looks very beautiful and very inviting!!! =) Wish I could see it in person!!! You guys are doing an awesome job!!! =)

Staci said...

I love your parlor!! Wow, the previous owner was a little angel crazy huh? Your taste is impeccable...hope I spelled that right!!!