click on photos to enlarge

May 21, 2008

Sisters in the Big City

Sis & I just got back from a trip to New York City! We saw lots of people, places, and things....Central Park, The Dakota, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Plaza, Harlem, Ellis Island, The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, etc, etc, etc!!! We went to a Broadway show (A Chorus Line) and bought purses in China Town!!! It was a great time! We went on a tour bus with Air Bear Travel and it was fantastic...no worries about TRAFFIC or PARKING or ANYTHING.... the only way to see New York. Our hotel Times Square
The Lovely Lady
and of course, The Empire State Building I am soooo scared of heights, but I handled this with no problem.... the upper level of Carnegie Hall, however, scared the crap out of me!!! Go figure!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time !!! Even happier you made it back !!