click on photos to enlarge

May 27, 2008

Creeping...Flying..... Swimming.... CRITTERS

Finally...an Oriole stopped in this Spring. We always had several at the lake, but this is the first one to visit us here.
Feeding the fish....this "cute" little guy has lots of relatives in the pond.
It seems that I'm always chasing geese off the pond...still we somehow ended up with a whole family. Cute? Yes, but now when I take a walk around the pond, I sing a little song (to the tune of Tiptoe Through The Tulips), that I call Tiptoe Through The Goose Poop!!!
Our koi...the perfect pets. Here they are sunning themselves along the edge of the pond.....until I scared them away.
Up close & personel with Mr. Turtle
This morning the Goose Family provided me with a little entertainment. They mosied up close to the house, so Toe-toes decided she would check them out...it didn't take long for her to realize that was not such a great idea.

No comments: