click on photos to enlarge

June 19, 2012

Last Week

Last week something...
we are pretty sure a raccoon,
got in the chicken coop
and killed one of these girls.
She was sitting on "a bunch" of eggs.
He left the eggs and didn't harm
any of the other chickens.
The next day -
Bob did some more patching on the roof
and we went to visit our
Amish friend for a price on material .
Hope we can get a new roof on SOON.....

Also last week...
I put on some of my thrift shop threads
and headed out thrift store shopping!!


Only found a couple of things ---
But still FUN!!!

While in the "big city"
I visited Hobby Lobby....
looking for nothing in particular..
just looking.
I was surprised to see an  aisle of
pumpkins and Autumn signs.
I was AMAZED to see....


CHRISTMAS!!!!
This was not the only aisle...
WAIT, isn't it only JUNE????
I can't believe it!!

Oh well, that is all for today...
Guess I will close with...
Merry Christmas to all!!!



 

1 comment:

Staci said...

I hate it when they rush everything!