click on photos to enlarge

April 2, 2012

Goodbye March

Well last week....
we had a visitor on the pond.
Mr. Beaver spent 2 days ...
swimming around...sunning on the shore....
just generally irritating Mr. Swanee.
AND I believe it was Mr. Swanee's
constant following, that made him think
it might be wise to move on...
a VERY good decision on his part!
One morning last week - I was talking to Bob on the phone -
when I noticed this little lady by the house....
oooops - I am the one who shut the coop up last night...
I am so glad that a critter didn't eat her....
BAD MOM!!!!


The week before last, we had temps in the 80's
last week we had some clouds
That led to some.....

SNOW!!






1 comment:

Staci said...

Don't you just love that Michigan weather??!! She's a beauty, good thing she didn't become some critters dinner!!