As for what has been happening around here this year.....
Jan. 6 - Bob is on the phone - pointing at the pond to get my attention
When Mr. Fox made his way to the other side of the pond, where Mr. Swanee was swimming in his bubbled area, mom had to intervene. Out the door I went screamingandholleringandclapping my hands...he got the message and hightailed it out of here!! THEN.....in the evening...
him AGAIN on the bales of hay to the north of us... and he (she?) had a friend that I did not get a shot of . They were waaaay to close to my chickens. The next morning everything (and everybody) was OK..I guess the chickens were locked in securely enough and Mr. Swanee was smart enough to stay out of harms way!
Today - Friday the 13th - was a beautiful, but cold day. I put on my boots and headed out with my camera - THEN Bob & I went for a ride through the woods...
This is where the Bald Eagles hang out...(when they are not fishing in my pond!)
A Winter Wonderland for sure!!!
3 comments:
Glad you're back. Peautiful Pictures!!!!!
Steve in Dawson...
That's BEAUTIFUL!?!? Pictures With a "B".......
That's BEAUTIFUL!?!? Pictures With a "B".......
Post a Comment