I LOVE this time of year!
The rides in the country to see the colors...
All the Pumpkins & Gourds & Squash
OH MY!!
We came upon a place that had pumpkins & gourds & squash
for a pretty good price, so we bought some...
THEN we came upon a place that had all of the above
for a VERY, VERY good price...
So we bought some more!
Pie pumpkins & apple gourd
I think this is the 3rd year we have not planted any pumpkins,
last year we sold a couple bushel of mini pumpkins that came up
from the previous years rejects in our garden,
I was pleasantly surprised when Bob discovered
3 little white pumpkins near the mulch pile in the garden.
We bought LOTS of squash..
butternut, buttercup, acorn, spaghetti,
and a couple varieties of kabocha
which we have never tried...
Last night, I cooked up several butternut (for the freezer)
and a spaghetti, that we ate for supper (gooood)
I am saving seeds.....
next year I hope to grow PLENTY of
Pumpkins & Gourds & Squash of my own...
OH MY !!!
1 comment:
Loving the fall colors you posted! I love squash!
Post a Comment