Zachary's open house was on Sunday, so we headed across the state on Saturday.
Over to Lexington ---Home Sweet Home.
We arrived in Port Sanilac Saturday evening.
We drove down a side street that we have visited many, many times..
It has beautiful lakeside homes and beautiful gardens.
(After seeing all the beautiful Annabelle hydrangeas in this yard,
we bought them for our yard in Lexington
and now have several here in Paris.)
It started pouring and soon it was raining AND the sun was shining.
We made a quick stop to get a photo of the rainbow,
and headed to Lexington.
Drove through town....drove by our house
Nobody there...it sure doesn't look like it did when Bob was there...
We stopped in to see Dennis & Linda -
SO good to see them again.
With a date to meet for breakfast,
we head off to find a place to stay....
It took awhile, but
FINALLY found a place.
We woke up EARLY Sunday morning
and I headed to the beach to see the sunrise.
And I got there just in time!!!!
So many great memories...
I have taken LOTS and LOTS of pictures just like this...
only different...
Gorgeous, amazing SUNRISES ---
Time to pack up and head to Port Huron for breakfast.
Then to one of my very favorite spots...
THE RIVER...
Then to Barnes & Noble,
where I have spent many enjoyable hours.
THEN we visited the mall
and a lunch at one of my very favorite Chinese restaurants.
Soon it was time to head to Croswell -
for Zachary's open house.
A long day,
we made it home just as the sun was setting...
On a really great weekend.
1 comment:
I loves this post with your story and the gorgeous photos!
Post a Comment