To celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary on May 29th, we headed to the U.P.
We spent the night in Curtis on the 28th.
(the first time we had ever been there)
I really loved this wooden walk along the river-
(I could see one like that around our pond)
We had to stop to get a picture of the May apples---
(Better known as Trillium)
The next morning -
we did a first time visit to the Tahquamenon River -
I took some pics where the river opens up to Lake Superior
while Bob talked to the Border Patrol guys.
Then another first time visit to Whitefish Point
Next we went to the Soo, where we watched the boats,
had lunch and an ice cream cone
THEN a stop at sister's before heading home!
1 comment:
I love that smile and look on Levi's face!! Happy 13 years!!!
Post a Comment