click on photos to enlarge

November 30, 2010

Goodbye November

End of November already!!  We arrived in Georgia on the 23rd and on the 25th drove almost 5 hrs. to Sister's new house for Thanksgiving. Dinner was wonderful and we had a great afternoon riding around, seeing the sights.  We were riding around when Russ said, "There's a gator!"  We jumped out of the car and sure enough, there was a gator in the river, I do not know how he saw it from the car.  Here is a pic of Russ, Bob and Yevonne looking over the fence.


and a pic of the gator
Very cool, we saw lots of interesting things.  Before heading back to Sister's we did a quick stop to see a girl I went to school with... and her hubby who I had last seen about 40 years ago...oh my!!!!  Also, November 25 is the 50th birthday of my nephew (and would have been the 50th birthday of JFK Jr.)-- AGAIN...oh my!!!
Back at the house we took some pics-
Here is Russ &, Yevonne (and Charlie) - Russ got a very good pic of Yevonne and me, if I get a copy I will post it, (Bob did not get a  good picture of us!)

Bob & I headed back to Georgia on Friday.  This is the first time we have been here to see the cotton still in the fields.

And it looks like we got here just in time, since most of it is already baled.


Sooooo home on the 26th....less than a month before Christmas.  I have been putting up trees for the last 4 days!!!  I wonder if I will get them all  up before Christmas?????



No comments: