click on photos to enlarge

August 31, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Today is the last day of August - it doesn't seem possible! 
Summer goes by way too fast. 
Here are a few August pics that didn't get posted.

To start - a few of Tazzie.. (of course)
Sittin' on the bear...

Her favorite person seems to be Bob
how can that be???
None of our kitties have liked Bob better than me!!!
I'm sure it is just a phase.....

Here she is doing what she does best...
irritating her sister.

And Nap time -
the best time!!


 
I did take a couple of pictures lately that were NOT of Tazzie...

 
Here is my sunflower pot, that we bought in GA...
 filled with Sunflowers...

Toe-Toes enjoying some nice cold watermelon juice..she loves it!
Bob & Jeff trying to catch the swan...
It didn't work, he is still living on the nasty little pond in the field.
Aug. 20
A visit from John (Bob's son) Colleen and
our beautiful granddaughter Molly

Aug. 27
With our neighbors Mary & Joe

Sunday - we finally got around to cleaning out the garage..
well, we got a good start...
a great thing to do on a 90 degree day!!

Then it was time to for Bob to try to move the bubblers-
my job was to stand in the hot sun and pull him around the pond
by this yellow rope...
didn't go quite as planned - I think we have to try it again....
I'm waiting for a cooler day!!!

Today...Aug. 30 --still HOT
Bob called and said he had to go to Ludington
I said ~
 Can I go too????
He came home and picked me up...
We stopped at House of Flavors
for ICE CREAM to go
then went to the water.....
I LOVED IT!!!
The perfect way to say goodbye to August!



1 comment:

Staci said...

Wow!! I love those cat photos and I'm sure she's just going through a phase!! The beach at Ludington looks so inviting!! Beautiful pics...I love your place!