Only one more month until the Tour of Homes....the question is, will the Bryson home be ready???????????
Well we sure are trying.............here Bob is putting up a chandilier in the downstairs bedroom. We have that room all "fancied up"
We bought some paint at a very good price, yes it was CHEAP.
So the colors were somewhat of a surprise.
I like the way they turned out (and I admit it, I am sure the cost had a lot to do with my satisfaction)
Here Bob is getting ready to make the blue room BLUE
I put the finishing touches on it today....after buying two bedspreads and returning both,
I settled on white..can't go wrong with white!
I have shopped bedspreads and curtains and fabric (I made several valances) and this and that and....
I love to shop, but .......................
it is all the "do-overs' that may make us crazy
Bob got the neighbor to help him hang a BIG mirror, then decided it needed to be higher
so today the neighbor came back and helped him take it down
Bob measured and drilled and hammered and painted
and will soon get the neighbor back to RE-HANG that mirror!!
Here Bob has moved into the yellow room, to work his magic.
The yellow room will be green
The pink room was finished a couple of years ago - it is now taupe
The blue room is BLUE
and the flowered papered room has been washed and woodwork painted
I will be posting a tour of our house
When (IF?) we get it alllll finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment