click on photos to enlarge

January 15, 2010

Only In The South


Today I was doing some cleaning, polishing, getting rid of more mildew (should be rid of mildew about April), when I moved this vase I noticed "stuff" in the bottom.  A leaf and what looked like a little stick - it wasn't until I looked closer that I noticed the "little stick" had a head and legs and a tail!
Yep....you never can tell what you might find.....and in the darndest places!!
Poor little guy made a wrong turn somewhere -



BUT on the brighter, lighter side - only in the SOUTH can you get temps like this in January!  Bob & I went to town this afternoon and this was the exterior temp reading in the car.  Oh yea, now that's the reason we're here!!!

1 comment:

Staci said...

If I didn't love ya I'd want to smack ya!! LOL..enjoy those temps!! And sorry about the newt!! :)