click on photos to enlarge

March 8, 2009

Trying To Get It Back Together

Our floors are beautiful - dining room is pretty well put back together. Living room is still empty ( the curtains are still tied in a knot!) Soon.. The hallway looks great, unless you count the plastic draped on the stairs and the reflection in the mirror that shows all the "stuff" piled in the foyer. (don't look)
Tonight Bob surprised me with these lights he put in the front yard. How do you like them?? I think they look great and that full moon adds to the beauty.

5 comments:

Shelly Marie said...

The house is looking great!!! I love the lights and I love the floors!!! =)

Shelly Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

looks great, Mom .... maybe someday we can get down to see you both and appreciate it in person

Jeri ~ said...

Ron - that would be fantastic! Is your computer up and running now??

Staci said...

Absolutely stunning!! I want to live there!!