Bob has plans to do lots 0f painting this year - downstairs mostly trim and ceilings. The real work will come upstairs where lots of patching and painting needs to be done. This picture is taken in the living room. As I have mentioned before I am not a good painter, but I did manage the first coat on 3 pocket doors with no drips-splats- or spills!!! Yay Jeri!!
4 comments:
Make sure you post some more pictures of Bob working hard!!! hahahahah =)
How is grandma doing??
I sure will - I will tell him to keep on working 'cause Shelly wants to see what he's been up to! Check tomarrow, we have a "fun" day planned. Grandma is another story, Aunt Von is concerned - mom insists she is fine! We had plans to pick her up on the 18th of Feb. but I just got a call from Aunt Von and it looks like they will be making a trip home on Tuesday (maybe sooner) in which case we will meet them at the closest I-75 exit and bring bring mom home with us. Russ has a brother who is very sick and it looks like he is not going to make it. So keep them all in your thoughts and prayers.
You're a painting wizard!!! How is life treating you down there in Georgia? We're all thinking of you up here...we've only had 1 snow day so far..can you believe that?
Staci-
Life is good in Georgia, it has been cold this winter - but everybody I tell that, (for some STRANGE reason) has no sympathy! It is hard to beieve only 1 snow day - you guys have been blasted by bad weather!! I DO feel your pain (I had my fill by the end of Dec.)and hope you will have an early Spring. Take care, keep warm, and don't let the weather get you DOWN!!
Post a Comment