
Our beautiful
granddaughters on Turkey Day... we had a delicious dinner at Ron & Sarah's.

I didn't get up at 5 am to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving, although I have in the past and I do enjoy it. Bob & I went to the annual craft show at the local high school, then home to put up the tree. I went to a parade (Bob doesn't really get into parades) to see Santa's arrival in town ...Bob & I decorated for Christmas...I did make a quick trip to town for groceries, we were out of lots of stuff and we have have a winter storm warning, the snow started falling before I got home... and the weekend is over. Decorating is not finished and Christmas shopping is not STARTED! SOON...it will all be taken care of SOON!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
I hear you about SOON!! We don't have our tree up, haven't really bought any presents yet, and we're out of a lot of groceries but I feel too lazy to get out in the snow to get anything!!
Family room is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see it!!! I would have gone with you to see the parade-I love parades!!! Thanksgiving was lots of fun and can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!!!
Post a Comment