click on photos to enlarge

November 21, 2008

So Cold

It has been so cold this week...wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that we had temps in the 70's??? These frigid temps ( it was 11 degrees here early this morning) have made a winter wonderland outside my window every morning. This little guy obviously knows how enamored I am with him. He seems to pose just for me to take his picture. I am sure he knows just how beautiful he is. I'm hoping to get a picture of his lady. I see her around almost everyday, but it seems she is much more elusive than her male counterpart.

2 comments:

Shelly Marie said...

You're right....it is way to cold outside!!! =) See you guys on Thursday!! =)

Staci said...

Hey Sweetie!!
Long time no talk huh? Your pictures are gorgeous. I love that bird! Why are you still in Michigan? You and hubby must be crazy! I've started blogging again so you can visit me when you get a chance and I promise to be better and posting stuff. Miss you tons...Have a great Thanksgiving!

Staci