click on photos to enlarge

October 21, 2008

The Clothesline Story

I have been wanting Bob to put up clotheslines since we moved here. This was our 3rd summer living here and still no clotheslines. About a week and a half ago I looked out to see Ken putting up my clothesline posts~ YAY!!!! Sunday morning was bright and beautiful with a forecast of 80 degrees, probably the last really great day of the year. So Bob headed to Lowes for some hardware and line.....
and I had the sheets all washed and waiting. If you have never slept in sheets that have been dried in the fresh air and sunshine you don't know what you are missing, and if, when you were young your mama hung your sheets and blankets on the line to dry, you will be taken right back to that place and time. Try it - you'll LOVE it.

1 comment:

Shelly Marie said...

Tell Bob I need a clothes line too. I have always wanted a clothes line!!! =) Very cool!! =)