click on photos to enlarge

August 5, 2008

What Happened To July?????

It is already August, Summer is flying by way too fast as usual. In July we found homes for Toe-Toe's babies and Toe-Toes had surgery so there will be no more babies for her......but in the barn we discovered.... another batch of babies. Their mama is but a baby herself and she is too wild to let us get very close to her. We are trying to hold the babies so they get used to people ...we want to be able to find them homes also.
We did get the little bathroom finished. I love it. That's another room finished!
Last weekend we went back to Canada, Bob loves it up there. We looked at this cabin on the lake/river where we stayed last Summer and again this year.
View of the river from the yard of the cabin. I guess Bob just wants to get away from the rat race of Paris (LOL). It is a beautiful area and I think I might enjoy it for a week or two at a time, but as my home.....let's just say, as a person who needs a little retail therapy every once in a while, I would be in Big Trouble up there in the wilderness.

1 comment:

Shelly Marie said...

Looks like you guys have been busy!!! I LOVE the Bathroom...the color is great!!! =) Yipee...another room finished!!! =) The kittens are so cute!!!