
One bedroom finished!! The first room to be repainted is the Magnolia Room, we decided to have the name etched in the transom over the door. I was very relieved to get the transom back up in one piece.
Sooooo, we had Magnolia bedspreads for the Magnolia Room, then decided to use some draperies from previous owners that we found packed away in the closet. So mom & I were off looking for something to match the drapes, I found some I thought maybe, but not so good, so back to the store. I love to shop but this was crazy,...all because of those darn drapes. We ended up with basic black, then returned the others. I said good enough and I am not in a hurry to start on the next room.

Before
and After

Mimi loves the color choice!
2 comments:
I love it!!! It is sooo neat and clean!! I love the color choice as well!! Good job Grandma T and Jeri!!! =]
Love the room and your Blog.Have been enjoying it all winter. Hope
you all had a good winter
Post a Comment